Ok, so I am totally determined to get back to my old pre-baby (pre-baby-matthew) weight. I thought that one thing that would help motivate me is if I recorded it all and put it out there for people to see. that way, I will really want to do good so I don't look like a total idiot. I am even going to be putting my weight on here. Which, if you know any girls, is a big deal. I don't usually talk about how much I weigh. It's not exactly something I'm proud of ya know. So, here goes...
Starting weight: 204 pounds
Goal weight: 130 pounds
I want to be at my goal weight by the end of this year. I believe that is a very realistic goal and I may even surprise myself and achieve it before then. Today is Tuesday, April 5, 2011. I started dieting and exercising on Sunday, April 3rd. So far, it hasn't been too bad. I am eating more calories than I'm supposed to a day because I am still breastfeeding. I plan on using this blog to vent, boast, motivate and all around help me on my weight loss journey. As soon as I have someone here to take a picture I am going to take a "starting weight" photo and keep posting pictures as I go.
Wish me luck!!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! I'm glad you're gonna be blogging more :) And good luck! you got this bff!
ReplyDeleteGo Michelle! I do weight watchers and love it, but I've counted calories too. Good luck! Oh and if you need an inside work out that's fast Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (only 20 mins) is awesome. Oh and if you need some good recipes, skinnytaste.com has some great ones. Okay, that is all. You'd think with all this input I'd be thin, but I'm not! Still trying to get my BMI to a healthy range :)
ReplyDelete