Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pump It!

My all time favorite work out song is Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas. Seriously, nothing gets me moving like that song. The second the chorus starts up and they start saying "pump it" I can't help but push as hard as I can and get my body moving :) Just FYI in case anyone needs a good motivator song.

Let me just say that LA fitness (at least the one on Stapley and University) is the best gym ever to work out at. I mean, check it out...

Every cardio machine has a TV on it that you can plug your headphones into. Plus, there are TONS of machines. Definitely the nicest gym I've ever worked out at. Between my awesome work out song and a little TV, time flies by while I get my work out in. Can't complain to much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment