Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

Ok, I know I am terrible at this blogging business. It's been a while but here is the update on how my weight loss is going. So far it has been 2 weeks. I have lost 2 pounds each week for a total of 4 pounds down now. Can't complain to much about it. Especially since I had a couple of bad days in there. I did end up splurging a little when we went to Disney on Ice (which was awesome by the way). And I also splurged at Tiffany's baby shower.

I have other stuff to blog about besides the weight loss, but I don't feel like doing it right now. Hahaha. I know, like I said, I'm terrible at this.

1 comment:

  1. 2 lbs a week is great Michelle. Congrats and keep at it! I have being working hard at it for 6 weeks and only lost 3 lbs. I guess that thing they say about weight being harder to lose over 40 is true!

    ReplyDelete