Friday, March 19, 2010

I know...

I am the worst blogger ever! I always forget about it and since my cousin (Niki) who has WAY more going on than I do can keep up her blog to let us all know how her little family is doing, I have no excuses.

Well, the little Koglmeier family is doing pretty good :). Matthew just started T-Ball and its so cute! Little kids playing baseball was the best idea anyone ever had! It is adorable to see the kids running all over the place and playing in the dirt as a ball rolls by. It makes me laugh every time. And that's just the practices. His first game is next week and I can't wait. I promise videos and pictures of it. Matthew is getting to the end of his pre-school days. Only a couple months left and then summer and then I will have a KINDERGARTENER!!!! CrAzY! I know. in May I will have a 5 year old. FIVE! that just sounds so old. hahaha. He just got new glasses and he absolutely loves them. They are his "robot glasses". he says that because when he's in the sun they change to sunglasses so they must be robotic right? haha, he is so much fun. probably the funniest kid i have ever met. And he is such a sweetheart. He is so full of love and very polite to people. sometimes too polite... he told a nice elderly gentlemen his name and phone number in the store the other day. hahaha. I just love getting to talk to him everyday and watch him grow up. Sometimes when I get frustrated with him I have to remind myself how lucky I am to have such a great little buddy.



Addison is walking! She has been "walking" (taking steps) since she was 10 months old. She has been really walking since she turned 11 months old. Now, she is all over the place. I have known since the day she was born that she was going to be a force to be reckoned with. She was holding her head up in the hospital and I thought, man, she just doesn't want to relax. She has been that way ever since. She loves her mom (that's for sure) but even when i try to hold her she gets antsy. She doesn't like to sit still long. She is always on the go and always into everything. Oh, and food! She loves food!!! I don't think I'll ever have a peaceful meal again. If I'm eating, she has to be eating. That's probably why she is such a mama's girl. I've been saying that the key to her heart is through her stomach and I am almost always the one to feed her. I can't wait till next month. I love birthdays and it's going to be her 1st! I can't believe she's already going to be one. It just doesn't seem possible. She is such a ball of energy and keeps me on my toes for sure.


It's wedding season in Arizona again. that means that I'll be working more on the weekends :). Between bartending for the Barguys (jacob) and serving for A Savory Affair, I am hoping to stay busy and earn some extra money. I actually really enjoy doing it. It's fun to see peoples weddings and most people are so nice and really like you. plus, its a new experience each time because each wedding is different and you never quite know what to expect.


Jayson has been really busy too. He picked up a whole new area at work to add to what he already had so he's been working a lot more lately. I would say that it's time for a vacation for our family! hahaha, Disneyland anyone? or Hawaii maybe? I'll keep dreaming!

well, that seems like all to tell for now! I'll try to be better about doing this more often :)



The kiddos



Addison walking :)


Matthew's new glasses



I don't know why I love this picture so much. She just looks so cute. we were outside taking pictures and she ate grass and this is the face she made :)




Matthew got to go flying with his Grandpa and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness!! Im so sad Im not there. I wish I could see all those cute kids playing tball. And Addison walking aww. When she starts talking and Im not there I'll probably cry!

    ReplyDelete